We ensure compliance in day- to- day operations of human resource and pay roll duties. We deal with payroll, employee relations, orientation and training and benefits, compensation, organizational development and administration. We offer a variety of affordable options for small businesses in which your work will be handled in a timely manner giving attention to your business.
What we do :
- Prepares weekly payroll for all employees and maintains all payroll deductions and distributions
- Prepares all financial statements including the profit and loss statement, balance sheet and accounting reports.
- Prepare and process daily journal entries and checks, complete wire transfers, make bond payments, etc.
- Lists corrections to the budget as journal or budget entries.
- Maintains general records of accounts according to established accounting classifications, including various ledgers, registers, and journals.
- Posts entries to books and computer from supporting records, makes adjustments, and prepares financial statements, along with closing entries and other preparation required for annual and/or special audits.
- Process salary transfers quarterly
- Prepares social security, tax withholding, and quarterly unemployment reports.
- Prepares accurate account of expenditures and obligations for budget preparation while keeping supervisor informed as to the balances of internal accounts.
- Planning skills such as budgeting/scheduling to prepare yearly financial budget; Maintain records and balances of regular and payroll expenses etc